Today we’re sponosored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You can earn triple AAdvantage miles at all Radisson Blu and Radisson hotels!
- American is offering double miles on flights from Boston or San Diego to Tokyo. Note that the double miles are only earned on select Economy fares so make sure to read the T&C at the bottom of the page.
- Remember that the 50,000 AA mile bonus for the Business VISA card is still available
- AA Vacations is offering $500 off five-night or longer stays for two in Australia when you purchase a flight and hotel in Sydney, Melbourne, or Cairns.
- Get 25,000 bonus AA miles when you sign up for DirecTV!
The winner from Friday’s Deal of the Day is Charles Clarke with the deal: “The Discover Business card is offering an extra $1,000 cashback bonus. The catch is that you have to spend $4,500 per month for 10 months (Oct ’12 – July ’13) for a total of $45,000. Sign up by September 30th. 1-800-250-9984.”. This is a huge spend requirement but cash can certainly be king here. Assume 1% on all transactions + the bonus and you’ll net over 3% back. Not too shabby. Charles, please email email@example.com so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.