Today we’re sponosored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Remember that AAdvantage Citi cardholders can get up to 7,500 miles off award flights to certain cities.
- Citi is giving away up to 30,000 bonus AA miles for opening a checking account
- Stay at a Conrad hotel and receive 1,000 AA miles for every night you stay
- Enter to win 50,000 AA miles and a trip to the Lincoln Presidential Library!
- The Frugal Travel Lawyer shares her experience getting the annual fee waived on her Citi AAdvantage credit card
The winner from Thursday’s Deal of the Day is Kathryn I from OKC with the deal: “15% off flights on Alitalia’s website and this includes for their SkyTeam carriers, i.e. Delta. You use the promo code Week15US. This is valid until midnight on September 24!!”. This is the 2nd time in as many weeks that we’ve seen discount codes with Alitalia … a great way to save 15% on almost any SkyTeam fare!. Kathryn, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.