- If you want to donate money to the American Red Cross, you can earn up to 500 bonus AA miles
- Next time you’re on an American flight, make sure to play the GoGo Wi-Fi game and you could win an iPad or free GoGo Internet!
- You can earn double miles on all flights to Mexico starting September 4th through November 13th
- American is offering up to 25,000 bonus AA miles for roundtrip flights between Chicago and Helsinki through the end of September
- Remember to check out AAdvantage HotSpots, which are have the best opportunities for award travel!
The winner from Friday’s Deal of the Day is Kathryn I from OKC with the deal: “American has Mexico on sale! DFW to MTY (Monterrey, MX) is just $334 round trip in economy. Plus there are Double AAdvantage Miles available using Promo Cod: MX70A. The promo is from the US to any city in Mexico.”. Kathryn, please email email@example.com so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
For those that are attending the Chicago Seminars in October you received a note from Howie last week about a current fundraiser going on for the Capt Jason Dahl Scholarship fund to which our own Captain Denny has been a great advocate. I wanted to share that here also. In addition to the two matching donors posted on FlyerTalk, a 3rd anonymous donor for another $5000 has offered a match which could bring this fundraiser to over $20,000. I ask you to read the above-linked post and consider making a donation and read the attached flyer. – Rick
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.