Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by FlyerTalk and an opportunity to win a FlyerTalk men’s or woman’s hoodie and a FlyerTalk luggage tag. You can pick up your own FlyerTalk swag too. We’ve put up what we’ve found, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A fantastic fare, new promo, mileage run, mistake fare, hotel promo, new card sign-up offer, or a twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post (with your first name, last initial, and airport) to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm ET. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- The Grand Hyatt Kauai is on sale for this fall at up to 45% off
- You can a $100 statement credit when you spend $1,000 dollars at Scandinavian Airlines (SAS)
- The Points Guy has an update to the US Air Mileage Multiplier bonus where he purchased almost 50,000 miles for only 1.2 CPM!
- Remember to register for Hyatt’s Q3 promotion and earn up to 65,000 bonus points!
- Earn 1,200 SkyMiles by signing up for SkyMiles Dining and eating at and reviewing a restaurant within 30 days!
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 TripAlertz Trip Cash is Jeffrey L from RDU with “Upgrade the Hilton Amex to the Surpass and receive 50,000 bonus points after 3,000 spend. So…Hilton Amex 50,000 + Hilton Surpass 50,000 = 100,000 Hilton points!”. (looks like this one is targeted folks!) We’re checking to see if this upgrade will require a credit pull or if Amex will simply do the evaluation based on your current account standing. . Jeffrey, please email Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your Trip Cash.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95