TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app too.
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TOMORROW at 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- American Express is offering $20 statement credits for spending $20 at small businesses in certain zip codes. Dan has it all broken down!
- If you have a Chase Freedom card, remember to activate the Q4 bonuses at Airlines, Hotels, Best Buy, and Kohl’s.
- JetSetter has the Essex Resort & Spa in Vermont from $135 per night throughout the fall season, which is the perfect time to visit Vermont for the colors! If you need a JetSetter account, you can sign up for one here
- Million Mile Secrets has approximately $500 worth of prizes to giveaway including a $100 AMEX gift card
- You can get up to a 50% bonus when buying Frontier points through October 24
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Craig with the deal “Discount AA Fares and Double AAdvantage Miles for flights to any city they serve in Mexico from U.S.!! Must register for the promo first”. Please contact Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.