TripAlertz.com is a private community of more than 10 million travelers worldwide, with member-only discounts on hotels and resorts of 20 to 67 percent off the leading public hotel sites. TripAlertz serves the custom needs of hotel partners by filling empty rooms in weaker occupancy periods, yet does not require “last-minute” booking to realize these great savings.
Today we’re sponsored by TripAlertz. The deals we found are below, but you now have the opportunity to win a $50 TripAlertz credit (you’ll need a TripAlertz account — Free) for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You can buy tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York at up to 40% off from Travel Zoo
- Hawaiian Air has fares from New York to Honolulu for $481 roundtrip
- Great Wolf Lodge Water Parks is having a big sale through LivingSocial and Groupon.
- You can get 800 Virgin America points by signing up for Uber. According to Gary, you don’t even have to use the service to get the points.
- Priority Club’s 4th Quarter promo signup is live
Yesterday’s Winner of the 10 one time use Wi-Fi passes from Gogo is Mike L from ORD with For those who happen to be in Alitalia hubs (JFK, ORD, BOS, IAD….) and anybody who wants to fly Alitalia or Alitalia/Delta codeshares. Purchase a ticket on alitalia.com’s USA site from 8:00 PM tonight through 8:00 AM tomorrow morning EST and take advantage of a special 15% e-Coupon NIGHTUS15 valid for travel from September 15, 2012, through March 31, 2013.. While this deal is already expired it was a nice way to save 15% across SkyTeam. Mike, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your mailing address so we can get the codes out to you.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.