I remember an old promo for the purchase of Amex Prepaid gift cards where we used this cash back site to pick up a “double dip” and actually earn cash back on our gift card purchases. We purchased our gift cards here: Big Crumbs and got cash back for each order. With all the new prepaid debit card, gift card and purchase of reloads now in play, looking back and ahead at this site seems in order.
Not only can you pick up a cash back rebate with over 1,400 retailers, but you can also earn a referral rebate when those you refer use the Big Crumbs to make online purchases. I found in the travel section alone, rebates for Priceline, the car rental agencies, hotel chains and airline tickets up to 10% for your purchases, and if one of the members in your referral network uses BigCrumbs, they can earn referral commissions of over 1.5%. In addition Amex Gift cards, which can be loaded onto Amex/Target prepaid cards offer cash back as well
The website used to offer multi-generational referrals down to like the 14th generation of referrals. Now the referral network is two generations deep to earn the commission. If you use my Big Crumbs referral link and make a purchase, I get a referral. In your case you would get referral commissions two layers deep as well. In other words, you get paid for anybody that you get signed up and anybody those people get signed up. Pretty sweet deal in any event and really sweet if one of these gift card things goes viral on us.
I used this program back in November 2010 and to this day, still get commission checks every month. They amount to anywhere between $70 and $100 per check.
We all live for miles and points, but cash is always king and with all the new debit card, gift card promos in the air, why not set up a network for yourself with your friends, email list, and Facebook page. Start by clicking this Big Crumbs referral link to earn your own pocket change for years to come. Once you’ve joined, add your link on Facebook, and to your email signature and build yourself a nice little annuity income.
As you can see by the 4 links above this is a post that benefits me … BUT PAYS YOU JUST AS WELL.
Deal of the Day
For today’s Deal of the Day American Airlines AAdvantage® has provided 2500 AAdvantage® miles for the best deals, fares, promotions, anything related to American Airlines, their oneworld partners or AAdvantage® partners. Add it to the comments section of this post or this afternoon’s Deal of the Day post (with your first name, last initial, and home airport) to be eligible to win.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95