Today we’re sponsored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You can now book FinnAir and AirBerlin award tickets on AA.com using your AAdvantage miles
- If you live in Texas, you can get 15,000 bonus AA miles and 500 more per month by switching to Reliant Energy, but remember to compare their prices with what you pay now.
- [Targeted] You may be able to get double AA miles when you fly to Tokyo. The ticket applies to premium cabins and “select Economy’ fares so make sure to check the fare code.
- You can get 15 AA miles per $ by donating to Susan G Komen for the Cure! There’s a $25 minimum donation.
- You can also donate to the National Foundation for Cancer Research for 10 AA miles per $ with bonuses the more you donate
- The AAdvantage Shopping Mall is giving away 100,000 AA mile to ten different people!
The winner from Thursday’s Deal of the Day is Len with: “New Hilton 3-day sale — crazy rates from 49Eur, book by Oct 17th”. Len please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.