Today we’re sponsored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Earn 1,000 AA miles for every single night you spend at a Waldorf Astoria
- Michael W Travels shares his experiences about getting a retention bonus for his Citi AAdvantage card. He received an offer of 3,000 bonus AA miles for spending $500 within three months
- You could win 100,000 AA miles from the AAdvantage Shopping mall
- [Targeted] American is offering up to 10,000 bonus AA miles each way for flights between JFK and Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Remember that you can get 10,000 bonus miles when you purchase 36,000 AA miles – a 28% bonus
The winner from Thursday’s Deal of the Day is Own S from PIT with: “$49 night at Indianapolis Radisson later this month! Did it like this: 7% cash back via TopCashback, 5% cash back via Chase Freedom, Radisson 48-hour sale. Also registered for Radisson Stay 1 Get 1 promo so will get 1 Free Night certificate valid through 2013.”. While this isn’t a new deal, Owen shows us how to really maximize the award. He’ll end up paying less than $40 and will get a free night! Owen please email email@example.com so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.