TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TOMORROW at 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Until the end of October you can get a 100% bonus on US Airway mile transfers
- United has a promotion until Friday that offers up to a 60% bonus on purchased miles. However, the bonus depends on how many people participate in the deal with 4,000 needed to get to the 60% level. It is currently at 89 with just under 4 days to go. I wouldn’t recommend buying for the sake of buying, but if you need to top off for an award, a bonus makes the price sting a bit less
- Stay at Le Meridien Etoile in Paris for £99 per night plus receive a 20% discount on food and an upgrade to a Deluxe Room
- jetBlue is having a one-day sale with fares from $40 each way
- Lucky is giving away 50,000 SPG points and you can enter through Friday
- Flying Blue has announced their new list of 50% off awards
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Tatyana M. JFK with the tip/deal ”
You can get 1500 AA miles if you make any purchase thru aa.com from FTD.com. I hate FTD shipping charge, but buying 9 oranges for $19.99+tax+$16S&H, it is about $0.03/mile + 9 oranges!”. Tatyana, please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)