TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app too.
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TOMORROW at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Dan’s Deals is hearing rumors that the Chase Exlusives program for the Chase Freedom card might get downgraded soon for new cardholders. If you’ve been thinking about signing up for it by getting a Chase Checking account, now might be the time to do so
- [Mileage Run] Fly from BOS to SJC on UA for ~3.7 CPM starting in November
- American Express and Wal-Mart have teamed up to release a new prepaid card called Bluebird that many people have been excited about recently. Daraius over at Million Mile Secrets has a great summary of what this card is capable of. One of the highlights is that you can use the card to pay for your rent with no fees! However, make sure to read the Caution section at the bottom of his post. You can also read The Frequent Miler’s post about it as well
- You can get $50 in statement credit on your American Express card when you use it to spend $250 at Travelocity by December 31
- Air Canada is offering lots of bonuses of up to 1,500 miles for departing and arriving some airports
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Scott with the tip/deal “Use only 20k AAdvantage miles to fly direct LAX to or from Paris on Air Tahiti Nui. You can’t see availability on AA’s site, but its generally very good in economy”. While this is limited to Oct 15 to May 15 using off peak award availability 20k miles to Paris from LA is a great deal. Scott, please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.