TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TOMORROW at 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You may be able to earn up to 10,000 bonus UA miles by signing up for a couple promotions with a United MileagePlus Credit Card – not just the Explorer card
- Get 1,000 bonus miles for Delta, United, US Air, or others with a $12 donation through e-Miles.
- Southwest is once again offering the Personal and Business versions of the Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card with 50,000 point bonuses
- Lucky is giving away 50,000 SPG points on his One Mile at a Time blog.
- Priority Club’s latest PointBreaks list of hotels is out for booking through October 15. PointBreaks hotels are only 5,000 points per night
- The Points Guy has a great post about the Chase Sapphire Exclusive events that Chase Sapphire (and Preferred) cardholders get access to
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Craig D with the tip/deal “One mile for every 3 valid searches using the AA Search toolbar. Max 100 miles each month just for doing what you do everyday! Works for google, yahoo, or bing!”. While you won’t rack up tens of thousands of miles with the toolbar, this is a great way to keep miles from expiring or help pad a balance with up to 1,200 miles a year (per account). Craig, please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.