Today we’re sponsored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- AA launched its first application specifically designed for the iPad. Celebrating the launch of AA’s new iPad app, from Nov. 19 to Dec. 31, 2012, fans who have “liked” American’s Facebook page can register for a chance to win a weekly drawing for 100,000 AAdvantage bonus miles. YouTube video and Facebook page to learn more.
- Remember that American is running a double EQM promotion through December 31.
- There is a new offer for the Citi Executive AAdvantage Card that offers up to 50,000 bonus miles with 40,000 miles coming after $3,000 of spend in the first 3 months and an additional 10,000 miles coming after $10,000 in the first 12 months.
- [Mileage Run] Fly from NYC to SNA on American for under 2.5 CPM with the double EQM promotion.
- Remember to register your Citi AAdvantage Amex for Small Business Saturday which offers a $25 statement credit when you spend $25 at a small business this Saturday, November 24.
- You can purchase American miles with a 50% bonus until the end of the year!
The winner from Thursday’s Deal of the Day is Veena with: “Topcashback giving 21% cash back for intercontinental hotels”. While the deal has passed, 21% off is an amazing score. Veena please email email@example.com so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.