Today we’re sponsored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- American has announced an awesome promotion for the last two months of the year! For non-elite members, you can earn double EQMs until December 31 plus double redeemable miles from November 16 to November 26. For elite members, you will earn double EQMs and redeemable miles until December 31!
- Until November 15, American is having its “Fall Sale” with flights from $52 each way.
- [Mileage Run] With the double EQM promo, you can fly from LAX to BWI for 2.2 CPM on American!
- Through November 15, American is offering a 33% bonus when purchasing miles!
- If you’re looking to donate to the Red Cross in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, you can earn up to 500 AA miles for your donation.
The winner from Thursday’s Deal of the Day is David H with: “JetBlue is offering 6 TrueBlue points per dollar donated to the Red Cross through jetbluegives.org. There’s a 2.9%+$0.30 paypal fee, but still a way to get TrueBlue points if you’re going to make a donation to the hurricane relief. $100 donation would cost you an extra $3.20 but get you 600 TB points.” David H please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.