Today we’re sponsored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- American has announced an awesome promotion for the last two months of the year! For non-elite members, you can earn double EQMs until December 31 plus double redeemable miles from November 16 to November 26. For elite members, you will earn double EQMs and redeemable miles until December 31!
- Until November 15, American is having its “Fall Sale” with flights from $52 each way.
- [Mileage Run] With the double EQM promo, you can fly from LAX to BWI for 2.2 CPM on American!
- Through November 15, American is offering a 33% bonus when purchasing miles!
- If you’re looking to donate to the Red Cross in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, you can earn up to 500 AA miles for your donation.
The winner from Thursday’s Deal of the Day is David H with: “JetBlue is offering 6 TrueBlue points per dollar donated to the Red Cross through jetbluegives.org. There’s a 2.9%+$0.30 paypal fee, but still a way to get TrueBlue points if you’re going to make a donation to the hurricane relief. $100 donation would cost you an extra $3.20 but get you 600 TB points.” David H please email email@example.com so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.
Citi Prestige® Card
- Annual Fee: $450 fee
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The increase to 50,000 ThankYou points for the Citi Prestige card may be a signal that Citi wants back in the game, big time. The sign-up bonus has just been increased to 50K points from the previous 30K offer. An added benefit is a $250 annual air travel credit each calendar year -- so, if you sign up in April, you'll receive the credit this year, and again in January of next year -- which more than covers the $450 first year fee. When you add in lounge access for you and up to two of your guests, you’ve added another $400+ in value. One more benefit worth mentioning is the fourth night free for any four-night hotel stay booked through Wagonlit Travel. And lastly is the $100 statement credit when you sign up for Global Entry and pay for it using the Prestige card. Don’t forget the ever-growing number of airline transfer partners that work with the ThankYou points program.
- $250 Air Travel Credit each year
- Complimentary 4th Night for any hotel stay
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after $3,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.
- Points are redeemable for an $800 flight on American Airlines or US Airways®, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards.
- Transfer points to a variety of travel loyalty programs from airlines to hotels.
- Earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases