Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by FlyerTalk and an opportunity to win a FlyerTalk men’s or woman’s hoodie and a FlyerTalk luggage tag. You can pick up your own FlyerTalk swag too. We’ve put up what we’ve found, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A fantastic fare, new promo, mileage run, mistake fare, hotel promo, new card sign-up offer, or a twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post (with your first name, last initial, and airport) to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments by TOMORROW night at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- United’s 20% off sale for award tickets to Europe ends today.
- Go on a 7-night cruise to the Caribbean for $499 per person in a balcony room. If you book today, you’ll also receive a $50 credit per cabin!
- Spend three nights in Cancun for $419 per person including airfare. The resort is also an all-inclusive resort!
- You can buy Amtrak points with a 30% bonus until December 31.
- Alaska Airlines is also offering a 30% bonus on purchased miles through December 21.
- If you find yourself a little short on Delta MQMs for the year and don’t have time to fly any more, you can buy up to 10,000 MQMs from Delta. However, they’re quite expensive at 10 CPM minimum so this is only for people who really can’t fly any more this year.
Tuesday’s Winner of the $50 cash from TopCashback.com is Robert E with “The five star Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino can be booked during the Christmas season at a cancellable nightly rate of $205 before taxes. It is available for $144 cancellable, before taxes, on Expedia.com. Apply Marriott’s Best Price Guarantee and the before tax rate from Marriot becomes $108. On Christmas Eve itself a cancellable room at the hotel booked on Marriott.com costs $125 before taxes. It is available for $88 cancellable, before taxes on Expedia.com. Apply Marriott’s Best Price Guarantee and the before tax rate is $66. Don’t forget to make the booking at Marriott.com via TopCashBack.com. And save at least 10% more by buying a Marriott Card gift card before you go: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum…“
Robert thanks for the tip lots of great fares to be had with the match by other airlines too. Please email Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your Cash.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
TopCashBack Referral Sign UP
TopCashBack just instituted a $10 per referral offer for new members through the end of the year. They offer the highest cash back of any site I have found on line including 6% on Walmart.com at present (gift cards excluded).
If you would like me to refer you I would appreciate the opportunity to do so. Just drop me an email with the heading TopCashBack and your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then start your own chain of referrals and cash in for yourself.