Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by FlyerTalk and an opportunity to win a FlyerTalk men’s or woman’s hoodie and a FlyerTalk luggage tag. You can pick up your own FlyerTalk swag too. We’ve put up what we’ve found, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A fantastic fare, new promo, mileage run, mistake fare, hotel promo, new card sign-up offer, or a twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post (with your first name, last initial, and airport) to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments by TOMORROW night at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families.
- Sail on the Norwegian Epic across the Atlantic from Miami to Barcelona for $399 per person for 11 nights plus up to $200 in onboard credit! There are also other sailings for additional money that are longer.
- Register for jetBlue’s triple points promotion on all flights booked and flown by December 31
- Loyalty Traveler has a great post on how to recognize a real hotel sale
- Mommy Points has a bunch of Thanksgiving Day giveaways. First is 22,000 Hyatt Points, the second is a bunch of stuff from the Star MegaDO 4, and the third is four GoGo Internet Passes.
Tuesday’s Winner of the $50 cash from TopCashback.com is Joy B from HNL with “NY – HNL Non stop on Hawaiian for $165 each way!”. Joy thanks for the tip; please email Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your Cash.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95