Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by FlyerTalk and an opportunity to win a FlyerTalk men’s or woman’s hoodie and a FlyerTalk luggage tag. You can pick up your own FlyerTalk swag too. We’ve put up what we’ve found, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A fantastic fare, new promo, mileage run, mistake fare, hotel promo, new card sign-up offer, or a twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post (with your first name, last initial, and airport) to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments by TOMORROW night at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- The W Hotel Store is having another 35% off sale with code WSTAR35 including the W Hotel Mattress, which I can personally attest to being very comfy.
- Sail across the Atlantic on Royal Caribbean for ten days for $399 per person with $100 in onboard credit! There are additional taxes that vary with the cruise.
- In addition to the double EQMs that American is offering, you can get 5% off all American flights until December 31 by using code 9612DD at checkout.
- You can take off $25 on Southwest roundtrips to Florida until February 28!
- You could win two tickets to Budapest from KLM!
Tuesday’s Winner of the $50 cash from TopCashback.com is Spencer F. with “Best Buy is running a 20% off sale for iTunes gift cards if you’re a Rewards Zone Member (signup is free); combined with 6x points for Chase Freedom (5X for Category of the quarter, extra 1x by going through UR site).” Spencer thanks for the tip lots of great fares to be had with the match by other airlines too. Please email Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your Cash.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95