Here are our finds for the day. If you’ve got a great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern to be eligible to win $50 from TopCashback. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Spend three nights at the Wyndham Rio Mar Grand Resort in Puerto Rico for $399 per person including airfare.
- If you have an e-Miles account, you can get 2,000 miles for a $28 donation to Save the Children. You can get miles from Delta, United, or US Air.
- jetBlue is having a sale that ends today with fares for $49, $89, or $129 each way depending on the distance.
- US Airways is offering up to a 100% bonus on miles earned from hotel stays or rental cars. As Gary points out, the recent 3,000 mile bonus for 3-day rentals at Avis is a great way to take advantage of this offer.
- United is offering 500 bonus miles for every $250 spent at its shopping mall up to 2,500 miles. This is in addition to the regular bonus miles you’ll get for shopping through the portal.
- Here are this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)