Here are our finds for the day. If you’ve got a great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern to be eligible to win Flyertalk swag. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Stay at the Hilton New York in Midtown Manhattan for as low as $169 per night. If you book by today you’ll get a free upgrade along with free internet.
- [Mileage Run] Fly US Air from FLL to SFO for as little as 3.3 CPM early next year. This was still available as of this morning.
- Top Cash Back is giving 21% cash back at IHG properties! If you aren’t a Top Cash Back member, you can join here
- Priority Club is offering a 50% bonus when you purchase points by November 22.
- If you’re a United or American elite member, Virgin America is offering to match your status. United Premier Platinum and above along with American Ex. Platinum will receive Gold Status and everyone else will receive Silver status.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)