Here are our finds for the day. If you’ve got a great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern to be eligible to win $50 from TopCashback. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- United is increasing the price of membership by $25 effective January 1 so if you’re thinking about joining or renewing, do it before then. Also, the three year membership options are being discontinued
- You could win 110,000 Hyatt Points from Loyalty Traveler by making a donation to Passports with Purpose
- Marriott has announced its Seasonal Awards discount of at least 25% for certain hotels in their respective “low season”
- The Frugal Travel Lawyer has a great list of holiday gift card bonuses at various restaurants
- Here’s this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)