Here are our finds for the day. If you’ve got a great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern to be eligible to win Flyertalk swag. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Stay the Hyatt Regency in Montreal this winter for $120 per night including weekends.
- Big Crumbs has increased its cash back to 2.25% on American Express gift cards.
- [Mileage Run] Fly from PHX to HNL for 3.1 CPM on American with the double EQM promotion currently going on. This will get you over 30,000 EQMs for anyone that is looking to jump to the next elite level.
- [Expired] British Airways is offering a 100,000 point bonus on its Chase credit card, but there is a hefty $20,000 in spend in order to earn the full bonus.
- [NYC] Groupon has Uber car service credits at a 53% discount for use in New York City only. Get $40 worth of credits for $19.
- Remember that today is the last day that US Airways is offering a 100% bonus on purchased miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)