Here are our finds for the day. If you’ve got a great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern to be eligible to win $50 from TopCashback. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- United is offering 20% off award flights to Europe through November 15 for travel until March 13.
- Deals We Like explains how you can get $25 off a $100 Costco gift card by using American Express’ promotion with Facebook.
- You can earn up to 18,000 bonus miles from US Airways by flying US Air Shuttle flights between now and January 31.
- Citibank is offering up to 30,000 AA miles for opening a checking account.
- Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)