Here are our finds for the day. If you’ve got a great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern to be eligible to win Flyertalk swag. Good Luck and Good Hunting!
- Dan’s Deals has confirmed with his own Chase banker that the last day to have a Freedom card and a Chase Checking account in order to receive the Chase Exclusives bonus is November 10.
- There’s a new offer for the Ink Plus card that only requires $5,000 of spend for a 50,000 point bonus
- Million Mile Secrets is giving away 6 AA Lounge passes with the contest open all day today.
- British Airways is having a December/January fare sale out of London and Lucky has found some great fares in Business Class with the highlight being London to Seoul for £776 or about $1250.
- The Points Guy’s Destination of the Week is Cancun, Mexico!
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)