TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TOMORROW at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Escape to Paradise Island in the Bahamas at an all-inclusive resort for $499 per person including airfare!
- Hyatt is giving away 65,000 points to three lucky winners!
- Staples is giving away $15 gift cards for each $100 Visa/MasterCard Prepaid card you buy. As Deals We Like shows, you may be able to make money on the deals plus get almost 5,300 UR points.
- If you’re looking to sign up for a US Airways Club membership, you can get 5,000 PQMs if you use code: 5KPQM.
- You can fly from a few different west coast cities to Hawaii for as low as $220 round trip.
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Brian Y with the tip/deal “American Airlines 5% Systemwide Discount Coupon until December 31st, 2012. No Blackouts. Book on AA.com. Enter Promo Code 9612DD on the Promo Code Box at checkout. The entire itinerary must be on American, American Eagle or Connection metal (e.g., no flight codeshare and operated by another carrier). The 5% off is off the base fare and not taxes and other fees. Read more: http://www.theflightdeal.com/2012/11/05/american-5-systemwide-discount-coupon-until-december-31st-2012-no-blackouts/#ixzz2C3qrTzB0″
Brian, please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)