TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app too.
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TOMORROW at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- jetBlue is having a sale that ends today that offers up to 25% off travel this winter
- Stay in Midtown Manhattan for $169 per night on Trip Alertz.
- Deals We Like has a list of all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for this year!
- The Points Guy has a Top 10 list of the best Holiday Shopping Bonuses for this year’s holiday season.
- Air Canada is offering up to a 20% bonus on transferred miles into its AeroPlan program from other loyalty programs such as SPG or Club Carlson.
- Earn up to 120k bonus points with Club Carlson by December 31st
- Get 100 free SPG points by simply making a travel wish (this was supposed to end after 5000 but it looks like it is still working … confirmed again this morning)
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Erik Ernstrom with the tip “on using AA Business ExtrAA”. Erik, please contact Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.