TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TOMORROW at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You can get 30,000 bonus points with the Citi Forward card! Although it says that you earn 2X points at restaurants, in the T&C it states that you will earn 5X points and there have been reports of 5X on FlyerTalk
- [Mileage Run] Fly from BOS to PDX on American for 3.5 CPM this January or February
- The W Hotel Store I having another 35% off sale that ends November 30 when you use code: CM35G
- American Express is offering a 35% bonus when you transfer points to Virgin Atlantic. You can then transfer points to Hilton at a 1:2 ratio
- Best Western is offering 250 bonus points whenever you book a stay online through June 30th
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.