TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TOMORROW at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- [Mileage Run] With American’s double EQM bonus there’ll be plenty of opportunities to knock out some mileage runs. Here you can fly from SEA to BOS for 2.19 CPM for almost 13,000 EQMs.
- American Express is offering a 50% bonus on Membership Rewards transfers to Virgin America through November 21.
- [Targeted] Hilton is offering double elite night credit until the end of the year!
- Mommy Points is giving away a $100 AMEX gift card to two lucky winners!
- The Wandering Aramean has compiled a list of all the airlines and hotels that are offering rewards for donations made to the relief efforts of Hurricane Sandy.
- Also, you can leave a comment at Deals We Like and she along with other Boarding Area bloggers will donate $1 for each comment on their blogs up to $1,800.
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Kevin P with the tip/deal “Double miles from Dallas/Fort Worth to Puebla, Mexico with the promo code PBC2X http://www.aa.com/viewPromotionDetails.do?fN=ADVPuebla.xml&_locale=en_US“. XXXXX, please contact Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)