This coming Spring, Sara and I will be going to Poland for about a week. I’ll be heading east to Tokyo for a day before heading home, she on the other hand is going to simply head home… unless we can come up with a 2-4 day trip for her. Some places she’s been:
- London for a day (solo)
- Brno in the Czech Republic for a few weeks (work trip with peer)
- Vienna, Austria for a weekend (trip with peer)
- Prague, Czech Republic for a weekend (trip with peer)
- Paris for 10 days (with her mom)
- Barcelona with me for 3 days
- Brussels with me for 3 days
She has no issue going somewhere alone and I’ve put together a poll of some places she’s proposed… the key is, they need to be served by a Star Alliance member (shouldn’t be too tough). The places she’s suggested are in no particular order. Would love any ideas for 2-4 days in mid-May. She’ll likely aimlessly wander around (what we do most times), and stop at local places for food/drink (she does like good beer/wine/cocktails).
Vote for as many / few places as you want and if you have suggestions that aren’t on the list please add them as comments below. Poll closes tomorrow at 10a EST. Thanks for your help!
Where should Sara go for 2-4 days on her own in Europe?
- Budapest, Hungary (46%, 55 Votes)
- Paris, France (24%, 29 Votes)
- Nice, France (15%, 18 Votes)
- Gdansk, Poland (11%, 13 Votes)
- Bordeaux, France (9%, 11 Votes)
- Marseille, France (8%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 119