Today we’re sponsored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You can still earn an easy 500 bonus AA miles by taking a painless survey on their Facebook page.
- [Targeted] American is offering 5,000 bonus miles if you sign up for a Business ExtrAA account and complete a roundtrip flight by March 31.
- American Airlines partner Cathay Pacific is giving away a 4-night trip to Hong Kong with roundtrip airfare in premium economy.
- You can earn double miles when flying on the nonstop flight from DFW to PBC on American.
- If you’re a Citi AAdvantage cardholder, you can get a 7,500 mile discount on select cities throughout the first quarter.
The winner from Thursday’s Deal of the Day is Manu V from SEA with: “Any weekend, anywhere sale at Hilton. You can save up to 40% off. Book By 31 Jan 2013 but stays could be anytime in 2013. Plus, Hilton HHonors™ members will receive a double stay credit for each stay of at least two nights. That means that it will count double toward the number of stays needed to upgrade or maintain your HHonors tier status for the following year.”. Manu please email email@example.com so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95