Today we’re sponsored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- [Mileage Run] You can fly from LAX to Bangalore on American for as low as 5.2 CPM and collect over 20,000 EQMs in the process by flying through London!
- American Express is running a 30% transfer bonus on transfers to American Airlines’ partner British Air.
- Remember that American is running several double miles promotions to South America from Miami including Asuncion, Paraguay and Manaus, Brazil
- American has last minute cruise packages with three night cruises starting at $99 per person plus you’ll get 1 AA mile for every dollar spent!
- There are now official landing pages for the 50,000 mile bonus for the Citi AAdvantage Visa card!
The winner from Thursday’s Deal of the Day is David P from LAX with: [Offer expired.] “Chase British Airways Visa is back! 100K Avios (if you can make the spend) available through February 2013″. I’d stick with only 50k Avios myself, but its a great way to rack up a ton of Avios. David, please email email@example.com so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.