Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by FlyerTalk and an opportunity to win a FlyerTalk men’s or woman’s hoodie and a FlyerTalk luggage tag. You can pick up your own FlyerTalk swag too. We’ve put up what we’ve found, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A fantastic fare, new promo, mileage run, mistake fare, hotel promo, new card sign-up offer, or a twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post (with your first name, last initial, and airport) to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments by TOMORROW night at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Megabus is offering 200,000 free tickets on almost all of its routes in the US
- Travel Zoo has 2-week transatlantic cruises on Celebrity for $699 per person with up to $100 in onboard credit. There are also additional taxes that vary depending on the cruise
- The 100% bonus on purchases of US Air miles was extended until tomorrow!
- Starwood is offering a bonus of up to 2,000 SPG points per stay at participating Le Meridien Hotels through February 28.
- Earn up to 2,000 bonus AA miles by using the AAdvantage Shopping mall. You’ll earn 500 bonus miles for every $250 spent.
Tuesday’s Winner of the $50 cash from TopCashback.com is Michael Hanley with “25K Delta SkyMiles for Ohio customers switching providers to Ohio Natural gas. keep for 2 months and miles should be credited. Limited to first 500 customers using bonus code BONUS25K. Rates seem to be in line with market conditions.”. Michael thanks for the deal, please email Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your Cash.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49