TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TOMORROW at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You can get 500 free AA miles by liking them on Facebook and taking a quick, one-page survey
- Priority Club has released its Point Breaks list of hotels that cost only 5,000 points per night through January 31
- American Express is offering a 33% bonus on transfers to Hilton, but if you have a Virgin Atlantic account, you should take advantage 35% bonus for their program and then transfer to Hilton at a 1:2 ratio!
- American has released its Reduced Mileage Awards that offer a 7,500 mile savings for AAdvantage Credit Card holders
- Loyalty Traveler is giving away 50,000 SPG points.
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Kathryn I from OKC with a slew of tips and deals. Kathryn, please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95