TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TOMORROW at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You can get 500 free AA miles by liking them on Facebook and taking a quick, one-page survey
- Priority Club has released its Point Breaks list of hotels that cost only 5,000 points per night through January 31
- American Express is offering a 33% bonus on transfers to Hilton, but if you have a Virgin Atlantic account, you should take advantage 35% bonus for their program and then transfer to Hilton at a 1:2 ratio!
- American has released its Reduced Mileage Awards that offer a 7,500 mile savings for AAdvantage Credit Card holders
- Loyalty Traveler is giving away 50,000 SPG points.
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Kathryn I from OKC with a slew of tips and deals. Kathryn, please contact Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.