AwardWallet is the the #1 miles and points tracker. Everyone here at FrugalTravelGuy uses it to keep track of our points and miles; both at home and on the road with their iPhone app and Android App too.
Here are our finds for the day. If you’ve got a great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern to be eligible to win a $50 Amex Gift Card from AwardWallet. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Spend four nights in Cancun at the All-Inclusive Oasis Resort for $599 per person including airfare
- If you missed out on requalifying for American elite status, you’ll have the opportunity to buy it back for Platinum and Gold elites on January 30
- The Frequent Miler has a great post on double dipping through online shopping portals and the success rate for many different stores
- If you’re just starting out with Mileage Running and don’t know how to begin, Delta Points has put together a rookie guide for Delta flyers to get the lowest CPM possible!
- Win a 5-night trip to the 2014 Australian Open from the Tennis Channel.
- Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 from TopCashBack is jacisme with the deal “When ordering $150 in AA gift cards on your Citi AAdvantage Amex or Visa (to get the “up to $150 in statement credits”) you can choose a “Cards for a Cure Option” and AA will donate $5 per $50 you spend to one of three charities that you can choose from. I just purchased $150 in AA gift cards, all of which will be credited back to me by Citi, and in the meantime AA will donate $15 to Susan G. Komen foundation.”. Jake a great way to help others while we’re taking advantage of some benefits ourselves. Please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your $50 deposited.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.