AwardWallet is the the #1 miles and points tracker. Everyone here at FrugalTravelGuy uses it to keep track of our points and miles; both at home and on the road with their iPhone app and Android App too.
Here are our finds for the day. If you’ve got a great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern to be eligible to win a $50 Amex Gift Card from AwardWallet. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- It’s tax season again and TurboTax is offering 1,000 Rapid Rewards points if you do your taxes with TurboTax online.
- Spend three nights in the Bahamas for $299 per person including airfare!
- [Mileage Run] Fly from ONT to MIA for as low as 3.6 CPM on United!
- Enter to win a chance for a trip for two to Maui including five nights!
- Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 from TopCashBack is Marc W from JFK with the deal “Both Southwest and JetBlue are having sales with flights starting at $69 and $49 respectively.”. Please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your $50 deposited.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95