AwardWallet is the the #1 miles and points tracker. Everyone here at FrugalTravelGuy uses it to keep track of our points and miles; both at home and on the road with their iPhone app and Android App too.
Here are our finds for the day. If you’ve got a great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern to be eligible to win a $50 Amex Gift Card from AwardWallet. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- It’s tax season again and TurboTax is offering 1,000 Rapid Rewards points if you do your taxes with TurboTax online.
- Spend three nights in the Bahamas for $299 per person including airfare!
- [Mileage Run] Fly from ONT to MIA for as low as 3.6 CPM on United!
- Enter to win a chance for a trip for two to Maui including five nights!
- Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 from TopCashBack is Marc W from JFK with the deal “Both Southwest and JetBlue are having sales with flights starting at $69 and $49 respectively.”. Please contact Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your $50 deposited.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)