Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by FlyerTalk and an opportunity to win a FlyerTalk men’s or woman’s hoodie and a FlyerTalk luggage tag. You can pick up your own FlyerTalk swag too. We’ve put up what we’ve found, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A fantastic fare, new promo, mileage run, mistake fare, hotel promo, new card sign-up offer, or a twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post (with your first name, last initial, and airport) to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments by TOMORROW night at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Today is Day 4 of jetBlue’s Flight Week sale where you can save up to 80%!
- Spend 10 nights sailing the Caribbean for $549 per person on Norwegian! There are additional taxes that vary by sailing date.
- Today is the last day to get 8% off TripAlertz deals by using code: 8OFFJAN2013.
- The Frequent Miler has redone his review of shopping mall portals now that Cashback Holics has added some airlines into its searches. He concludes that Cashback Holics is still the best mainly because it includes Top Cash Back in all of its searches as well as some airlines.
- Win a trip to Moscow including airfare and $400 towards incidentals as well as a helicopter tour of the city!
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 Amex GC from AwardWallet.com is Heather C from NYC with “My deal of the day is the Biz fare sale to Europe that’s buzzing over on FlyerTalk. It’s over the summer months and gets your there for what I ususally see coach fares going for at that time. I had luck finding ~$1400-1500 to Madrid and Venice.”. Heather, please email Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your gift card.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.