TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app too.
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TONIGHT at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- If you have any last minute hotel bookings, you can get up to 50% off at select Hilton properties through January 7
- Spend some time in Vermont this winter at the Essex Resort for $116 per night including $50 in credit as well as free WiFi. Plus get an extra 8% off when you use the HOLIDAY8 promo code
- Spend four nights in Nassau for $449 per person with airfare
- View From the Wing has a great post on how to get free checked bags and priority boarding on Delta if you have elite status on another airline by getting it matched with Aerolineas Argentinas
- Here’s a list of all the increases and decreases for the Ultimate Rewards mall for January! Of note is that Office Max is now 5X
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Kathryn I from OKC with the tip “If you have a CitiAA card make sure you check your account online for special limited time offers. Sometimes that pesky junk mail includes certain bonuses. Well just in case you tossed the mail, they will show up online, too. Recently I was targeted for 2x miles for restaurants. Certainly helps when chasing miles plus using the AA E-dining program further helped my cause. Certain restaurants in the dining program topped off at 7 miles per dollar -5miles per dollar at the restaurant through e-dining and 2 miles on the card. The one time I encourage ordering desserts.”. Kathryn, thanks for the reminder. Sometimes it can really be that easy to earn a few extra points. Please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.