TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TONIGHT at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- The new PointBreaks list from Priority Club is out that offers award nights for only 5,000 points per night!
- jetBlue is having a NYC Flight Week sale until Friday that offers up to 80% off select flights! New cities are posted every day.
- Gilt City is having a great sale on a Zip Car membership. If you don’t have a Gilt City account, you can get one here to save $15!
- According to Gary, you may be able to get a 50% bonus on transfers from American Express to Starwood.
- Fairmont is offering double miles for a number of different airlines including American and United.
- Spend five nights in Jamaica for $599 per person at an all-inclusive resort including airfare!
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is James L from JFK with the deal “Earn 1,500 American Airlines AAdvantage Miles, Plus Save Up To 25% From Avis”. James, Please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.