TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments section by TONIGHT at 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- [Mileage Run] fly from SAN to COS for under 4 CPM on United.
- There are two great Amtrak promotions out right now. The first is for a free roundtrip ticket after completing two roundtrips on the Northeast Regional. The second is for a free roundtrip ticket after completing three roundtrips on the Acela!
- Registration for Starwood’s first quarter promotion that offers 2,000 bonus SPG points for every four stays is now open.
- Club Carlson is offering triple points on stays until March 15!
- Finally, for those of you that have the SPG AMEX card or the SPG Business AMEX Card, your stay/night credits should have posted for this year
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Joe F from JFK with the deal “JFK-PSP (Palm Springs CA) via SFO $242 RT in Jan & Feb.”. Joe, thanks for the less than 4.0 CPM mileage run. Sometimes it can really be that easy to earn a few extra miles. Please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.