From now until January 28, the American Express OPEN Business Gold Rewards Card is offering 75,000 Membership Rewards points. The spend is pretty high – you’ve got to spend $10,000 within the first four months – but 75k is a fantastic bonus offer. Amex has launched similar offers in the past.
If you’ve got any questions about applying for a business card, take a read of our post Applying for a Business Card is Easy.
Here are the full details:
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $10,000 in the first 4 months of Card membership.
- 3X points on airfare
- 2x points on purchases in the U.S. for advertising in select media, gasoline at U.S. stand-alone gas stations, and shipping
- 1X points on other purchases
- Points are earned only on eligible purchases. Bonus points limitations apply.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175
- Introductory annual fee for Additional Gold Cards in the first year is $0; then, $50 for the first Additional Gold Card and no fee for other Additional Cards
- Terms & Restrictions Apply. Offer expires January 28th, 2013.