AwardWallet is the the #1 miles and points tracker. Everyone here at FrugalTravelGuy uses it to keep track of our points and miles; both at home and on the road with their iPhone app and Android App too.
Here are our finds for the day. If you’ve got a great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern to be eligible to win a $50 Amex Gift Card from AwardWallet. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Similar to yesterday’s United deal, you can get bonus points for signing up for the New York Times for only $0.99. You can get up 1,300 Southwest points or 1,000 Delta SkyMiles.
- [Mileage Run] Fly from NYC to HNL for less than 4 CPM on United and a little about 4.2 CPM on Delta.
- Hilton has announced some changes that will be happening to their award chart starting March 28. Some properties will be going up by 45,000 points PER NIGHT so make sure to check out the changes and make any reservations before March 28.
- Enter to win a trip for two to the 2014 Oscars!
- Here’s this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo.
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 from TopCashBack is Wander L from SAN with the deal “Up to 50% fewer miles for Miles & More award tickets. Lufthansa and Austrian award tickets (economy and business class) on sale from several US cities to Europe. Must book by Feb 28 for round-trip travel by March 16, 2013.”. Please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your $50 deposited.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)