- Combining SPG points between accounts (Westin, Sheraton, Le Meridien, St Regis, W, etc)
- Combining Marriott Rewards Points (Marriott, Ritz Carlton, etc)
- Combining Club Carlson Points (Radisson, County Inn & Suites, etc)
What about Hyatt? Sure you can do that.
A couple of things to note:
- Points must be transferred for the purpose of redemption (but you don’t have to have a redemption booked to transfer them) … ok I guess
- You may only be a transferring or receiving member of points once every 30 days (not monthly, every 30 days). Also meaning you can’t receive points from someone and then send them to someone else. That said, if you’ve got a pile of Ultimate Rewards points that you want to get to someone for use with Hyatt I supposed you could transfer to Hyatt and then transfer those to that person …
- Both the sender and recipient must sign the form (annoying but ok)
Deal of the Day
For today’s Deal of the Day TopCashback is donating $50 cash (to be deposited to your TopCashback.com account) for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of this post (along with your First Name, Last Initial, and Airport Code) or this afternoon’s Deal of the Day post by TODAY at 11:59pm ET to be eligible to win. That gives you two days to win!