Today we’re sponsored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- American is offering up to 20,000 bonus miles for flights between DFW and Lima, Peru.
- [Mileage Run] Fly from MIA to SFO or PHX for 3.8 CPM on American.
- You can earn up to 50,000 bonus AA miles by opening an account with Fidelity Investments.
- If you’re moving and need new TV service (or just want new TV service) you can get 25,000 bonus AA miles by signing up for DirecTV.
The winner from Thursday’s Deal of the Day is Michelle S from JFK with: “Chase Freedom 2nd Quarter Bonus Registration is now live – Earn 5 points per dollar on spend at Restaurants, Movie Theaters, and Lowes between April 1 and June 30″. Michelle, please email email@example.com so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49