AwardWallet is the the #1 miles and points tracker. Everyone here at FrugalTravelGuy uses it to keep track of our points and miles; both at home and on the road with their iPhone app and Android App too.
Here are our finds for the day. If you’ve got a great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm Eastern to be eligible to win a $50 Amex Gift Card from AwardWallet. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- [Expired] There is a 75,000 point bonus for the AMEX Business Gold Rewards card that ends this Friday.
- [Mileage Run] Fly from MIA to SFO or reverse for 2.9 CPM on United.
- If you’re in the market for new luggage, Rue La La has Timi luggage for as much as 40% off! If you don’t have a Rue La La account, you can sign up for one here.
- You can get up to a 100% bonus on purchases of US Airways miles through March 31.
- Here’s this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo.
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 from TopCashback is Eric F from BOS with the deal “JetBlue is having a 48 hour sale, with one-ways as low as $49 or 5k points. Leaving out of Boston, sample fares to Nassau are $159, $203 to Aruba and $180 to the Dominican Republic and the Cayman Islands. Travel must be booked by tomorrow, March 6th and is valid for travel between April 3rd and May 22nd.”. Please contact Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your $50 deposited.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95