While the end of the work week is cause to celebrate, there’s now one more reason: Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders earn an additional 1 point per $1 on dining every first Friday of the month.
It’s not earth shattering, but if you’re one of the many people who plan on buy their lunch and end up going out after work, this is the perfect way to get rewarded for it. To maximize your point earnings even more:
- Sign up for a dining rewards program and register your Sapphire Preferred card to earn up to an additional 5 points per $1 (plus a sign-up bonus ranging from 300-1,500 miles).
- Grab a group of co-worker for lunch and offer to put it on your card.
- If you’re heading out for dinner/drinks after work, repeat step 2.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)