The days of mattress-run worthy hotel promotions are long gone. Not since Club Carlson’s 50k summer promos has anything been worth writing about. Still, every once in a while a gem comes along, like Ritz Carlton’s current promotion.
Stay twice at a participating Ritz Carlton property between July 1-October 13, 2013 and receive a free night at a Category 1-3 property. Participants must register for the promotion by September 30, 2013, and can earn up to 2 free nights.
The terms define a stay as “consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.” So, no sweet talking the front desk into letting you check in/out without switching rooms. Not that you should try something like that at a Ritz Carlton to begin with!
The terms also state that this is a targeted offer, though “new members who were not previously members of the Marriott Rewards program are eligible to receive this offer.”
The following properties are excluded from this promotion: The Ritz - Carlton, Millennia Singapore; Ritz - Carlton, Montreal; Phulay Bay; Dorado Beach; The Ritz - Carlton Destination Club; The Ritz - Carlton Residences; and partner hotels.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)