Loyalty Lobby reports that Opinion Miles Club, a new survey site, is offering 600 United Miles for new account sign-ups. With some folks getting email offers for 300 mile sign-up bonuses, this is a great deal.
The sign-up process looks easy enough, until you’re identified as a “professional.” That’s when an extra round of questions are thrown in and the process takes a bit longer. Either way, you will have to fill out a profile in order to get matched up with future earning opportunities.
HT: Loyalty Lobby
United MileagePlus® Explorer Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Travel
The official sign-up bonus for this card isn’t very high at 30,000 miles after $1,000 spent. Look out for a higher offer via email or check this FT thread.
The card has been enhanced with zero foreign transaction fees, making it convenient to earn miles while traveling abroad.
Cardholders get a ton of freebies to offset the $95 annual fee, which is waived the first year: a free checked bag for the cardholder and a companion traveling on the same reservation; priority boarding; two lounge passes each year; double miles on United ticket purchases; and 10,000 bonus every calendar year when $25,000 is spent.
- Start with 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Check your first bag for free - save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year
- No foreign transaction fees!
- Earn double miles on United ticket purchases, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Your miles don't expire as long as you're a Cardmember, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- Use your miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95