It’s the first Friday of the month and while every Friday is something to be excited about, today it’s even better: Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders get 3 points per dollar spent on dining. This is one point more than the usual bonus, but it’s great when you stack it with a dining program bonus, which will earn you up to 8 additional points per dollar spent.
Another thing folks like to do is to stock up on giftcards at their favorite restaurants, to be used at a later time. Either way, one extra point is always a nice bonus. Now go see if you can coerce your co-workers, friends, or family into going to dinner and letting you pay with your card (and having them reimburse you, of course). Happy Friday all!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)