Choice Hotels has just announced 30% off on hotel stays through December 31, 2013. These stays must be booked by November 3, 2013 in order to qualify.
To book this rate, simply head over to the Choice Hotels website, enter the date and location, then select the 30% off rate from the drop-down next to “Find Hotels.” Keep in mind that you’ll have to book at least three days in advance and your credit card will be charged for the entire stay within 24-48 hours of booking.
If you’ve already booked a nonrefundable rate, it doesn’t hurt to call the hotel and see if they’ll let you rebook.
Giveaway Winner Announced!
Thanks to all who participated in last week’s giveaway. The winner of the two United Club Lounge passes is Useyourmentality. Please email us your mailing information and we’ll send those passes out to you asap.
Ink Plus® Business Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Business
Ink Plus is a great business card with generous benefits. Not only does this card currently have one of the highest sign-up bonuses on the market, but earning points is easy with generous 2x and 5x payouts in several daily spend categories.
Complimentary annual airport club lounge access makes up for the $95 annual fee, which is waived the first year. Overall, this is an excellent card that can help generate lots of Ultimate Rewards points, which can be transferred at a 1:1 ratio and easily redeemed with partners like United and Hyatt.
- Named “Best for Travel Rewards for Small Business” MONEY® Magazine, October 2013.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Flexibility to pay your balance over time or in full.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95