MyPoints is offering 1,500 MileagePlus miles when you join and spend $25 within the first 30 days. If you don’t meet the $25 spending requirement, you still earn 500 miles.
If your’e unfamiliar with MyPoints, it’s a shopping portal much like the ones offered by the major airlines. You simply click through their links to shop at major retailers and earn bonus points for doing so. They partner with many popular online merchants and offer you a chance to earn points by taking surveys and clicking on email ads. Points can be redeemed for Marriott gift cards, MileagePlus miles, and hundreds of other merchant gift cards.
Redemptions start at as little as 1,600 points for a $10 gift card from merchants like Foot Locker, Old Navy, and others.
Ink Bold® Business Charge Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Business
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.