1) Credit Card Companies Giving Huge Sign Up Bonuses. The number of cards offering big bonuses with no first year fee is growing rapidly. If you need 40,000 United, Korean or British Airways miles or 40,000 Hyatt, Priority Club or Marriott hotel points then apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. The Chase Ultimate Rewards points are easily transferable 1:1 to the above programs and the annual fee is waived the first year. When purchasing travel with your Ultimate Rewards points, 40,000 points equals $500 in free travel.
2) Use Your Good Credit to Secure Free Travel. This highly effective and lucrative method of adding to your frequent flyer accounts is not for everyone. It takes a good credit score and the ability to follow promotion directions. The effect on your credit score per credit card application is a minimal two to five points. Review my blog posts of December 14, 15 and 16, 2009 and August 10th to 17th, 2008. Study up and enjoy the fruits of this dynamite mileage earning technique. I have received over 90 credit card sign up bonuses over the years and still have excellent credit. I will be glad to help you anyway I can. Start by grabbing your credit score for free from one of the credit monitoring links on the left hand blog column, then drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Looking for Amex Points and Lounge Access? The Platinum Card® from American Express has an annual fee of $450 but gives you 40,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $3,000 on your new Card within the first three months, and $200 a year in statement credits for airline incidentals like checked bag fees and flight-change fees, and lounge access for one full year. Additionally you also get a free membership to Global Entry via a $100 statement credit when you sign-up.
4) Bank Direct Mileage Checking for AA Miles. Earn up to 22K AA miles for 3 month direct deposit, 12 month bill pay and most important 100 miles per month per $1000 in the account. 1000 mile sign up and an extra 1,000 miles if I refer you. Miles earned are typically a non taxable event. There is a $12 monthly maintenance fee. Send your request for referral to Sharon at email@example.com.
5) The other best all around travel credit card , is the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express. Earn 10K sign up bonus, no annual fee the first year, and the opportunity to earn 15K more points with $5K spend in the first six months. I love the cash and points redemption option for expensive hotels.
6) US Airways 40,000 mile card.